collapse
Second Pass Weyr - AU Canon Pern

Author Topic:  That was unexpected [M'ris]  (Read 2402 times)

IC Date:

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
That was unexpected [M'ris]
« on: 27 Sep 2015 at 10:40 PM »
She snuggled deeper within the warmth that surrounded her, fluid and relaxed. She always found that the moment between sleep and wakefulness was her favorite. The stresses of the day hadn't caught up yet and she could lay without much thought to it all during these times. Toes stretching, Ameris shifted and the warmth shifted with her. Odd that. Maybe Rislan had snuggled down with her and she moved a hand to search for her son and found something that was definitely not her son.

Eyes snapping open she moved her head to find a slightly familiar face next to her own. Realization crashed into her and she growled low. Damn that dragon. Damn her to the Red Star and back. Mizeath had risen without so much as a by your leave and now Ameris was cuddled up to a rider she didn't know... Again.

They are rather pleasing, Ameris, so do not start acting the prude now. her dragon's husky voice rolled through her mind.

Disgusted with the smug satisfaction radiating from the gold, Ameris sat abruptly not caring if she woke the sleeping man or not. Mizeath could have at least been caught by someone they'd already been with but nooooo the dragon was a fickle bitch when it came to partners. The dragon grumbled at her thoughts and Ameris was instantly contrite. I'm sorry Mizeath, she told the gold softly and was rewarded with a bright flow of love from Mizeath. It was uncalled for, her feelings towards the gold when she flew but just once Ameris would like to wake to someone she cared for.

Resigned Ameris sighed and looked back towards the rider in her bed. He did look familiar, someone she should know but she could not place him, though she knew for certain he was a bronzerider, browns far from able to catch her Mizeath. Miffed still, Mizeath refused to give up the name of the bronze and the ability to know who the rider was, with a roll of her eyes the dark haired woman poked lightly at the arm by her side. She poked again and commanded, "Open your eyes bronzerider and wake up!"
Mizeath enjoys conversation with most everyone

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Played by Insulting Truths
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
Re: That was unexpected [M'ris]
« Reply #1 on: 15 Oct 2015 at 08:25 AM »
“No need to yell, goldrider; I’ve been awake longer than you,” M’ris smirked as he peeked one eye open at the disgruntled woman. He had, indeed, woken mere minutes before her but he was content to lie in bed and wait it out. Every flight partner reacted differently with some preferring to vanish as soon as they came to or to have the partner leave if they woke first while some liked to have a bit of small talk afterward or enjoy the lingering effects of the flight lust. Since this was his first flight with this particular goldrider, M’ris thought it best to wait and pretend to be asleep to gauge her mood. Unfortunately the mood wasn’t the best and he wasn’t quite sure what she wanted; though he was rather certain it wasn’t a hug.

Given they only had a handful of golds, M’ris knew who he was in bed with and knew Mizeath seemed to prefer having a different winner each flight so he could understand why Ameris wasn’t exactly in the best of spirits despite the dragon’s lust that still had to be flowing in her veins like Mosiath’s was still in his. Slowly, so as not to startle the woman into thinking she was about to be jumped, M’ris rolled onto his side, propping his head up in one hand and regarded Ameris for a moment. She was a beautiful woman behind the scowl and her hair was the same colour as another goldrider he used to be close to. For a brief moment he saw Sarendall instead of Ameris before him and pale blue eyes widened in shock before attempting to compose himself.

Missy? What’s wrong? What happened? The concerned prodding from the lazing bronze helped M’ris focus on the present instead of drowning in the past again and he smiled briefly at the goldrider as he mentally dismissed the concerns. A memory, nothing more. Enjoy your time with Mizeath while you can. I have a feeling I, at least, will be evicted soon.

“I apologize, Ameris, as I imagine I am not your preferred mate for this flight,” M’ris wasn’t entirely sure if Ameris had a mate or someone she fancied as he had no interest in the love lives of others – though the mysterious notes that popped up on occasion pairing the residents together were rather amusing. “I would like to thank you, though, as it’s been quite a while since Mosiath took a fancy to a gold and gave chase.” Of course that was more M’ris’ doing when his will was stronger or he had been too drunk or passed out to allow the dragon to chase, but Ameris didn’t need to know all the details of his fun past.

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2015 at 10:50 AM »
Her face flamed bright and hot at his spoken words. What had she thought would really happen when she began pokin at him to wake? That he'd stay asleep while she grumbled and snapped for him to wake? That'd he had been awake for longer than she had was a surprise but she tried to cover it with a scowl. "Well why didn't you say so?" she snapped.

The open eyes of the bronzerider that graced her bed were startling and her blush deepened. She did start lightly when he rolled away from her to sit up slightly, arm propping his head up. He looked strangely comfortable there and it rankled her just a bit.

Leave off Ameris. It is not like he's going to become suddenly rabid.

Her scowl hardened at Mizeath's words. She didn't honestly think the man would overpower her, he'd didn't know her any better than she did him and didn't seem to be altogether thrilled. Though if she thought about it her own attitude probably didn't help much. With a long suffering sigh, she brought herself under control. "Truthfully? No, you aren't the first choice I'd have taken," she said trying for a light tone, "But Mizeath doesn't take my choices into consideration."

It was the truth as she saw it, Mizeath rarely thought past her own lust come flight time, the gold never giving her rider's feelings another thought once she was in the sky. Ameris had begun to become somewhat resigned to finding a different man in her bed each time Mizeath flew - she also doubted the gold would do it any differently any time she flew - though L'varl had not stuck around like N'kal and now this one.

She sighed again, "I suppose I can accept your thanks... On Mizeath's behalf of course, she seems to still be preoccupied with your bronze to accept them herself." She stood quickly, she needed to move. To stretch her legs though secretly her deeper thoughts had become a little too... Hot for her peace of mind and she needed to distance herself from the relaxed looking bronzerider. Thoughts no doubt fueled by her amused dragon, "You don't have to thank me... Um... I never caught your name," she said her embarrassment at that knowledge lighting her cheeks once more and she waved her hand to dismiss his words, "I've klah and some fruit if you'd like?" Yes. Fruit and klah would keep her mind busy enough to ignore the thread of thoughts and emotion Mizeath was feeding her.
« Last Edit: 26 Oct 2015 at 11:02 AM by Ameris »

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
« Reply #3 on: 02 Nov 2015 at 12:09 PM »
“M’ris and I’m happy to hear someone enjoys his company,” M’ris chuckled as he rolled back onto his back and gave a good long stretch, feeling his back crack in all the right ways and muscles loosen nicely. More often than not, it was a shame he couldn’t clearly remember all or most of his time during flight lust romps. The way his body felt after some and the good looks of his partners made him wonder a thing or two; thoughts that currently had him give Ameris another approving look, lingering on any feature that caught his eye.

Finally, his feet swung around to touch the ground as M’ris sat up and looked around for his pants. “A mug of klah would be appreciated,” he smiled at the goldrider as his gaze flicked back to her momentarily and then back to where what looked like his pants laid. He actually had a horrible allergy to red fruit, which the woman clearly wouldn’t know as she didn’t even know his name, and didn’t feel like breaking out in a rash just to be kind to his hostess and accept the general offering of fruit.

The pants were grabbed, slipped on, and done up effortlessly, though the remainder of his clothes were ignored a little longer as he wandered a bit closer to Ameris to see if he could help with anything.

“And dragons are fickle sometimes. They have their own hearts and they won’t always align with ours, which is okay. A good mate understands that and shouldn’t worry.” He paused, considering the woman once more, remembering that while she wasn’t one of the Stolen Holdbred women, she possibly still leaned more towards their way of thinking when it came to labels and sleeping around. “No one else judges how many partners you have either. Except maybe when it comes to V’ler. His blue seems intent on chasing every female and V’ler tumbles into a different bed almost daily.” The poor kid; though M’ris had heard through the gossip lines that V’ler was improving on controlling some of the loser’s lust urges.

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
« Reply #4 on: 20 Nov 2015 at 02:39 PM »
She watched him from the corner of her eye as he shifted, moving to put his pants back on. She tried to quiet the hum of appreciation at the sight. She might be a little prudish at the moment but she wasn't dead. She appreciate a nice form when she saw one and she couldn't say the M'ris didn't possess one. She snorted at his statement. Fickle? Mizeath was more fickle than Rislan with his lunch. The gold hadn't always been so, but with every rise it seemed to grow more and more.

"I suppose that's true," she replied, "and if I had a mate that would also be true." She still couldn't believe she was reacting the way she was. To the situation, to the half naked man in her home. She wasn't a shriking violet. She didn't usually react badly to things that couldn't be control. She wasn't exactly thrilled at her small fit throwing. But just once she'd like Mizeath to be less fickle and more... Stable in her wants and chosen.

She handed M'ris the mug of klah, watching him over the rim of her own. He appeared to be a good sort but sometimes it was difficult for her to judge that in a man. Her father hadn't been her best teacher, A'mad shifting to one extreme to the next almost as swiftly as Mizeath changed her chosen. The gold grumbled in her mind, irritated with being compared to such a stain and Ameris sent reassurance don't their bond. "I'm not generally so... Ridiculous," she said and ridiculous the only word for it, "I just haven't quite adjusted to Mizeath's flights."

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
« Reply #5 on: 29 Nov 2015 at 05:12 AM »
M’ris accepted the mug with a silent nod of gratitude and took his first sip, savouring the bitter but rejuvenating drink. He hadn’t always enjoyed the drink but it had proven itself useful in the past with waking his hungover ass up enough to function again or even after a flight where the lust just kept hanging on and leaving his mind cloudy and unable to focus. In hindsight, M’ris wondered how he had gone most of his life without it given how helpful it was, especially with the way it helped serve as a distraction for wandering minds heading down (hopefully) pleasant roads. He wisely didn’t say anything about that though.

“We’ve all had our ridiculous moments. Some last longer than others,” like his own when he lost days at a time due to drinking or when he flirted with the wrong person that had a mate that didn’t like to share. “I’m certainly not one to judge behaviours after any sort of hook up; flights or otherwise.” Given he had a tendency to favour men in his bed at night and act like he was straight without the slightest attraction to those men during the day, he really wasn’t one to pass judgement on someone’s mood upon seeing their partner or if any regrets popped up. He had had quite a few the first time he woke up to a man beside him when Mosiath assured him a flight hadn’t been involved and it hadn’t exactly been the politest of conversations with the man or his dragon either.

“I think I might admire you more for not yet adjusting to Mizeath’s flights and her whims. It shows you still think for yourself and follow your own desires. One day you’ll accept how her flights go and they won’t bother you but I expect you’ll still go on as you are now – following your heart where it leads you and enjoying yourself with whomever wherever whenever you want.” Like now, M’ris selfishly thought. If the pretty girl wanted another taste of him right there in her little kitchen area, he’d be a willing participate of letting her explore her desires. She was attractive and he had seen some of her feistiness in passing in their day to day tasks and while he never pursued her before, he admitted it was a bit of a turn on. Sarendall had never been the type of woman to entirely roll over and do what she was told, always having a slight edge to her and Ameris seemed to have the same spirit.

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
« Reply #6 on: 01 Jan 2016 at 10:47 PM »
Ameris was a little stunned that someone who had been a rider far longer than she had would feel admiration for her refusal to give in completely to Mizeath. She’d discussed the problem with a few of her other friends and they’d all simply shook their heads and told her she was in the wrong, that she was doing Mizeath a disservice by being such a prat. Even K’ton had simply said to get over it. Ameris was far from virginal, she had a son after all, and enjoyed a few lovers in her youth, but she had been the one to pick and choose who was in her bed – Rislan’s father aside – and having that choice taken from her rankled.

It does not bother me Ameris, the dragon told her where she lay curled with Mosiath, That you have such issues. We will figure it out eventually.

“That’s a first,” she told him honestly as she picked at her long shirt, “not many people admire something like that from a dragonrider, much less a goldrider. I suspect Mizeath and I will come to an… Agreement at some point in our lives, though it seems to be a long time in the making.” The last was said ruefully as she moved a little closer to the bronzerider. She did have to admit, he was handsome and obviously Mizeath had felt his dragon was enough for her, so she supposed she could not fault the dragon on her choice. She sipped her klah as she moved around him, taking in the sights here and there.

It was rather brazen for her as she appraised him. She didn’t look this opening, usually much more subtle in her actions when it came to the opposite sex. She was not K’ton with his wanton flirtations with not a care in the world. She wasn’t exactly hard to get either, she just liked a little less openness when her mind centered on sex and lovers. “Do you mind?” she asked as she reached a hand out to touch him. This was definitely something new. A want she couldn’t quite put her finger on, something that fluttered in the back of her mind.

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
« Reply #7 on: 02 Jan 2016 at 02:32 AM »
“There are a lot of assumptions and expectations for dragonriders of all colours and ranks and we play our roles where we need to,” he paused a moment to watch Ameris as she moved around him, grinning somewhat that his body had at least piqued some form of interest in her, “but enjoy ourselves the rest of the time in any way we want.” He concluded just before a hand tentatively reached out for him. If she didn’t already have his own interest, she certainly had it now.

“Mind?” M’ris was briefly stunned by her hesitation and politeness to ask before simply giving in to whatever temptation was grabbing a hold of her but he quickly recovered and grinned once more as his mug was set on the counter and quickly forgotten. “This is one of those times, Ameris. Do anything you want.” Whether it was his libido or Mosiath’s, M’ris really didn’t care. He had been caught up in some kind of an attraction to the goldrider since he watched her jump out of bed and right then, he would have agreed to babysit Grith for a day and shave his head if it meant he’d have Ameris’ hands learning his body.

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
« Reply #8 on: 29 Jan 2016 at 12:46 AM »
Her face was flushed as she trailed a hand along his collar bone to drift towards his chest. The touch was tentative and a little innocent. She was no virgin but neither was Ameris experienced with any type of play. Her sexual encounters had always been of the “wham, bam, thank you ma’am” variety. She didn’t think of flights the same way as she did everyday sex. There was something a little more freeing about being caught up in flight lust that allowed for dropped inhibitions. The dragon tended to take over and Ameris could enjoy herself without any perceived guilt or shame. It was only when she woke up that she seemed to have a problem.

She was almost analytical in her perusal of M’ris. His skin was different. Muscles were held in a different manner. Her head cocked to the side as she moved around him once more, fingers drifting along the hard planes of his stomach. His back was broader, stronger and he did have a nice backside. The last was thought rather impishly, a thought that she’d had plenty but never gave in enough to act upon. And she couldn’t stop the drift of her hand across said backside. She was glad he didn’t seem to mind her simple exploration.

She came around to stand in front of him again. Her eyes were wide with uncertainty as she looked at him, “I’m not sure if I should apologize or touch you some more.” It was a different experience to say the least, to be the aggressor in this situation and Ameris could feel the amusement radiating from Mizeath at her words. The dragon just did not understand her rider’s hesitation. Just touch him some more. You both seem to be enjoying it, the dragon told dryly, Why waste an opportunity?.

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
« Reply #9 on: 29 Jan 2016 at 02:29 AM »
M’ris could think of a few reasons why there should be quite a bit more touching and ways in which he could demonstrate why they were great ideas but he refrained from taking the lead just yet. Ameris seemed the sort that needed to work things out for herself, though a gentle guiding hand possibly wouldn’t be frowned upon. She definitely wasn’t the usual type of girl that wanted to be told what to do or to be swept up and carried back to the bed and have her mind made up for her. There was a slight suspicion that Ameris wouldn’t balk at such a thing if she was in the right mood for it and it would likely have to come later down the line when lines were established but that was all so far off in the distance that there was a strong chance it would never even happen.

The here and now was much more fun to focus on and M’ris decided his own eagerness could help ignite Ameris’. “I’m not big on apologies where they’re not needed. Touching, however, is always welcomed,” he put both hands on Ameris’ waist and drew her in close until they were just barely touching. One hand rested lightly at the small of her back while the other fell away so she wouldn’t feel trapped and still had the option to move around in her exploration if she so chose. “And as a suggestion, touching with lips is just as fun.”

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
« Reply #10 on: 01 Feb 2016 at 09:51 PM »
M'ris would be correct in his assumption that Ameris wasn't the type that wanted or needed to be told what or where to do it. She could take direction - grudgingly - for the most part but she preferred to do things at her own pace. Though had he acted upon it and taken control, she wouldn't have complained. Much. His hands were hot on her waist as he drew her forward and her lips parted at the contact. She silently cursed the shirt she'd put on, the need for more tactile sensation gripping her.

"I think I could manage a little kissing," she said, tone light and one hand traveled up and across his shoulder as she laid her lips against him. Her finger followed the path of her mouth, tracing lightly as she placed kisses here and there. Lips flowed along the strong column of his throat and her hands stroked his shoulders and moved to bury themselves in his hair. She liked to this control. Liked to be in control and lifted slightly to take his mouth with her own. Oh yes. She could manage a little kissing.

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
« Reply #11 on: 06 Feb 2016 at 03:37 AM »
M’ris was rather pleased with himself for letting Ameris take the lead and explore as she wanted for as long as he did. He had been fine with letting the woman make up her mind about whether or not she wanted another taste of him before he made any outlandish advances but once soft lips found their way to his throat, it was all over for his restraint. He gave a low throaty moan just before her mouth found his and he was more than receptive, tongue darting out to tease and entice Ameris as much as it was to battle for dominance in the kiss.

A lovely list of options of what he’d like to do and where they’d do them ran through his head but M’ris opted to keep it simple for the time being and gripped Ameris’ waist a bit stronger so he could lift her up high enough to seat her on the counter. Somehow he’d managed to avoid the mugs of klah but that was the last thought he spared to the bitter drink as he focused on the woman before him. As if he’d read her mind from moments earlier, M’ris brazenly slipped his hands under the shirt she had annoyingly tossed on but didn’t roam any further than her waist, waiting for a reaction and hopeful invitation to keep exploring.

All the while mouths stayed locked together though M’ris did relent in the battle for control and let Ameris resume that bit of control. He had to admit, there was a bit of curiosity there to see what the goldrider wanted.

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
« Reply #12 on: 24 Feb 2016 at 12:14 AM »
Her thoughts flew out the window at his low moan. Any idea that may have surfaced to stop. To take it slower or to invite him to leave was no longer forming as he teased and tempted her with sure flicks of his tongue. Who knew a kiss could render one so thoughtless? Her hands moved gripped his shoulders as he lifted her to sit on the counter. Ameris shivered at the touch of his hands against her bare skin. That was what she needed.

Kissing was her new favorite thing. Something she would need to do more often and not just in the throes of flight lust. Her fingers moved swiftly across his shoulders, playing lightly across his skin to trail along the planes of his chest to the muscles of his stomach. A fit of courage found her fingers at the ties of his pants, to slide along the silky skin there, as her knees opened to bring him closer.

She wasn't sure how much longer her mind could focus on this one thing.

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
« Reply #13 on: 24 Feb 2016 at 01:43 AM »
Every action she took was an invitation to M’ris for him to continue what he was doing and go for more; and he was more than happy to oblige. First, however, was the slight obstacle of his own doing. Hands slid away from Ameris long enough to roughly yank down his own pants, freeing his erection that was soon trapped between their bodies as he stepped in closer. The flimsy shirt was close to being torn off the luscious body he remembered only glimpses of but wanted to fully admire once more but instead, delicacy won out and the shirt was simply lifted to reveal a nice pair of breasts.

M’ris took a moment to admire the woman on display before him, which meant the kiss had to be broken, but that was all right as he had other things in mind. He grinned, a nod of approval quickly given as the silent compliment to Ameris before his head dipped down to turn his mouth’s attention to one of those beautiful breasts. This, he easily decided, was exactly what he wanted to spend the day doing. Everything else could wait and any plans he may have foolishly committed to were quickly forgotten.

One hand slipped between their bodies to wrap around his cock and lightly rub the head along her slit. While he could be a man that enjoyed more foreplay, he was currently a man that was doubly horny thanks to his dragon’s earlier activities and his lust for Ameris was leading them him down the fast track to satisfaction for them both. Though he continued to tease her with the rubbing action as his head lifted to give her a questioning look, waiting for to say the word. M’ris knew she was into the encounter but he wanted to hear how much she wanted it as well.

• Female Character
  • Goldrider of Mizeath
  • 123 Posts
  • Played by Jenn

Ameris

Ista Weyrwoman
of gold Mizeath
« Reply #14 on: 01 Mar 2016 at 11:20 AM »
Her head dropped back and she sighed with pleasure when M'ris took a nipple between his lips. It was exquisite, fine darts shooting from that tip and down her body to settle heavily between her thighs. Her hand travelled up to grip his hair, a little harder than she would have normally but she couldn't stop it. Nor the moans that issued from her throat. She hissed lightly in displeasure when he moved away to free himself from his pants.

Yes. It was such a simple word but granted so much. Ameris couldn't stop the word from being said or the shaky nod, when M'ris began to rub the head of his cock against her. The motion of him along her slick heat nearly ended her then and there, but she gritted her teeth and waited for him to take her word for it.

Her permission loosed a tidal wave and he was quickly inside her with one smooth, deep thrust and she cried out. She matched him, thrust for thrust and her small but was filled with the sounds of sex and pleasure. Her climax was shattering and she gripped him tightly with both hands and pussy, M'ris not far behind. She shuddered with it, small moans coming from her as her head dropped forward, laying her forehead on his sweaty shoulder.

"Well... That was entirely unexpected," she laughed softly

• Male Character
  • 17 Posts
  • Turns

M'ris

Ista Weyrleader
of bronze Mosiath
« Reply #15 on: 14 Mar 2016 at 02:55 AM »
As he climaxed, his adrenaline faded and a hand was quickly pressed against the wall behind Ameris to help balance him. It wouldn’t do to crush or pin the sexy woman to the counter because his body suddenly felt like it was made of jelly. There currently also wasn’t a desire to find a chair or that comfortable bed again until his senses returned as he quite enjoyed the close proximity to the woman that had just made his day much brighter.

“Unexpected, perhaps, but definitely not unpleasant,” M’ris laughed in return, more than pleased with the flight’s victory and the woman it connected him with. There weren’t any expectations for or from either of them and that was something that could be appreciated in their rapidly changing – again – world. Soon enough they’d both have duties and mannerisms they were expected to perform, but M’ris was quite happy to live in the current moment that didn’t have any direction or needs.

With his free hand, M’ris brushed his fingers through Ameris’ hair, idly toying with the soft strands and watching each piece slip through the digits. After a moment his gaze returned to Ameris’ face, both questioning and playful, “what now, my sultry seductress? Cuddling with pillow talk? You kick me out? Maybe more klah and see if another pleasant unexpected surprise happens again?”

Tags:

Happily Plotting For

6 Years 11 Month and 5 Days

M18+ Warning

Untitled Document

Second Pass is rated M18+

Before exploring our forums, we would like to take a moment to warn you that while most of our RP is PG rated, we do allow for heavy subject matter to be posted, and not all of it will come with a warning in the header. Please take care when browsing our threads, and be sure to look after yourseylf. If anything in a thread makes you uncomfortable, please leave it.

Please note that all our Players communicate between themselves, and all threads are done between concenting adults. Second Pass takes no responsibility for any personal offence taken from subject matter within the site's boards, and if there are any issues between Players the Team should be notified immediately and privately.

To recap, this website may contain mature themes, course language, strong violence, nudity, drug usage, and other material that may be offensive to selected individuals.

Regards, SP Team

Daily Vote

Please vote daily for us!

Current Month

December 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

No calendar events were found.