collapse
Second Pass Weyr - AU Canon Pern

Author Topic:  Hatching Discussion  (Read 1093 times)

IC Date: For March 2013

• Team Member
  • Watch The World Burn
  • 881 Posts
  • Played by BlueDragon

Second Pass

Some People Just Wanna
Hatching Discussion
« on: 31 Mar 2013 at 07:40 PM »
*waves*

I just realised we didn't do an egg betting this round. I'm so sorry! I was really eager to see what everyone thought would be in each of the eggs, too. So, feel free to tell us what you thought they'd be, even though we now know what they are! I'm eager to see!

With the hatching itself;

What did you like?
What didn't you like?
What would you like to see more of?
What do you think could be fun in the future?

Unless people are really eager for another clutch like this one, all future clutches will have at least 4 colours in them xD

You can post discussions here, or if you'd rather state your opinion more privately, feel free to PM the Second Pass account :)
Administration Account
Please post in the HelpDesk for a quick response.

The Second Pass Team
Honey Love,
BlueDragon, Insulting Truths

Krysin

Re: Hatching Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2013 at 08:14 PM »
What did you like? That the entire clutch was lulzy and green!
What didn't you like? I don't think I didn't like anything, actually.
What would you like to see more of? I think a little more play on the dragonets before they Impress, mayhaps. Then again, I didn't find much wrong with the Hatching. XD
What do you think could be fun in the future? Umm. A dragon named Elizabeth. After me. You're welcome.

I love Hatching shenanigans. : D

Smara

« Reply #2 on: 01 Apr 2013 at 11:02 AM »
The hatching was perfect Honey!  Don't ever doubt yourself and there is NEVER anything wrong with a 2 or 3 color clutch.  After all, odds are pretty good that it happens.  Especially with smaller clutch sizes.  Considering we don't play the "super" clutches of 30+ eggs, I think this was just perfect.  ^_^

Small keeps it personal.
Small keeps it important.
Small also allows us to have more shinies without massively outgrowing the Weyr in a handful of turns.  =P

Keep up the wonderful work Honey.  ^_^

TrueFalseBanana

« Reply #3 on: 01 Apr 2013 at 12:30 PM »
I actually thought the colors were funny and how everyone blamed it on mating with a non-bronze.

I felt that the chat thing was a neat idea, but that it didn't work out very well because we're all scattered around the globe in different timezones. Getting people together in real time is very hard.

Krysin

« Reply #4 on: 01 Apr 2013 at 12:56 PM »
Lol most blame it on Saquith! Krypth has mated with a brown for every one of her clutches, but it's been Tyrrisath [S'kef] up until now. : D

Honey Love

Green Litith
Re:  Hatching Discussion
« Reply #5 on: 01 Apr 2013 at 08:10 PM »
lolol, yes. All hail Saquith, worlds worse daddy XD

Tyrrisath did pretty well for himself; he's sired 3 browns and several blues and greens, and a gold :)

• Team Member
  • Eternally Snuzzled
  • 259 Posts

Insulting Truths

Frigid Ninja
« Reply #6 on: 01 Apr 2013 at 08:54 PM »
You already know I loved it!

My only true comment on the Hatching is the timing of Impression posts. I know real life hit you in the face unexpectedly that weekend so it's not a true criticism but having it set up like WA with an Impression post every 12 hours (only not 12 because omg that was a long time! XD) so we all knew when to expect a new post and when we had to get our own reactions in.

I love the use of RaidCall. I'm always hanging out in it now and while cbox is great, I like having a more private environment for the group to get together and discuss the Hatching or random events in general.

Tags:

Happily Plotting For

6 Years 7 Month and 13 Days

M18+ Warning

Untitled Document

Second Pass is rated M18+

Before exploring our forums, we would like to take a moment to warn you that while most of our RP is PG rated, we do allow for heavy subject matter to be posted, and not all of it will come with a warning in the header. Please take care when browsing our threads, and be sure to look after yourseylf. If anything in a thread makes you uncomfortable, please leave it.

Please note that all our Players communicate between themselves, and all threads are done between concenting adults. Second Pass takes no responsibility for any personal offence taken from subject matter within the site's boards, and if there are any issues between Players the Team should be notified immediately and privately.

To recap, this website may contain mature themes, course language, strong violence, nudity, drug usage, and other material that may be offensive to selected individuals.

Regards, SP Team

Daily Vote

Please vote daily for us!

Current Month

August 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31