collapse
Second Pass Weyr - AU Canon Pern

Author Topic:  Why HL Doesn't talk about RPing...  (Read 862 times)

IC Date: XD

Honey Love

Green Litith
Why HL Doesn't talk about RPing...
« on: 04 Apr 2013 at 06:27 PM »
"So, what did you do over Easter?"
"Oh, you know. Nothing much. *shrug*"

What I really mean is that I spent about 3/4s of the time pretending to be:

A gay man in denial about both his sexuality and the fact that he's been in a solid relationship for two years and is having a panic attack at turning 50.
An obnoxious teenager struggling with finding out she's pregnant and the social expectations for her to HAVE that child.
An incredibly sexist young woman who cannot comprehend the idea that a man might like to learn to cook.
A two faced shrimp of a man so good at acting he has most of the local population convinced he's a ball of good times while running around being an evil bastard in circles noone would call him on.
R'nya.

What abou you? :| lolol

TrueFalseBanana

Re: Why HL Doesn't talk about RPing...
« Reply #1 on: 04 Apr 2013 at 07:14 PM »
- walked the dog
- spent the morning preparing and helping with my church
- spend the afternoon trying to convince myself to work, trying to convince myself to catch up on posts, and then flat out just giving up and playing video games

Was today better for you? What did you do today, Honey?

Honey Love

Green Litith
Re:  Why HL Doesn't talk about RPing...
« Reply #2 on: 04 Apr 2013 at 07:35 PM »
Yeah. Today is okay. Got leave to start work late due to needing to register my cats, only one of whom I got a notice for. So need to get the other two put on the lists and paid for and hopefully get to work within the next hour. :| lol

• Team Member
  • Only BLUE will do!
  • 317 Posts

BlueDragon

PWND by Honey
Re: Why HL Doesn't talk about RPing...
« Reply #3 on: 04 Apr 2013 at 07:39 PM »
Video games are always a good plan. Today I was supposed to give a lecture to an undergraduate class about the wild west, and the introduction almost completely turned into 'Why  Red Dead Redemption is awesome and you should play it"
DUDE

Tags:

Happily Plotting For

6 Years 9 Month and 15 Days

M18+ Warning

Untitled Document

Second Pass is rated M18+

Before exploring our forums, we would like to take a moment to warn you that while most of our RP is PG rated, we do allow for heavy subject matter to be posted, and not all of it will come with a warning in the header. Please take care when browsing our threads, and be sure to look after yourseylf. If anything in a thread makes you uncomfortable, please leave it.

Please note that all our Players communicate between themselves, and all threads are done between concenting adults. Second Pass takes no responsibility for any personal offence taken from subject matter within the site's boards, and if there are any issues between Players the Team should be notified immediately and privately.

To recap, this website may contain mature themes, course language, strong violence, nudity, drug usage, and other material that may be offensive to selected individuals.

Regards, SP Team

Daily Vote

Please vote daily for us!

Current Month

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[21] 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.