collapse
Second Pass Weyr - AU Canon Pern

Author Topic:  Christmas 2013!  (Read 1707 times)

IC Date: OOC Hatching~

Honey Love

Green Litith
Christmas 2013!
« on: 16 Dec 2013 at 04:33 AM »
So, last year - December 2012 - my co-founder made these lovely little dragons and ran an OOC Hatching for Christmas. I don't have her talent for art things, but I did manage to make a little dragon, which I've done two edits of so far, and I'm going to give them away as little Christmas presents / OOC Hatching thingy~

So! To get one...

Pick an eggie! On December 25th, after I finish work, I'll 'Hatch' them and give them to the Player that picked 'em. You can do with them as you will thereafter, within reason (o.O Pretty sure you won't be able to sell 'em LOL)

The Eggies! You may claim one each!:

Bubble & Pop Egg to Tari
Guardian Egg to
Sparkling Orb Egg to Spitfire
Jingle Single Egg to
Burning Bright Egg to Archer
Double Stripe Egg to
All Night Long Egg to Frozen
Naughty List Egg to Insulting Truths
Sweet Tingle Egg to
Little Helper Egg to
Somewhat Nutty Egg to badgerstripes
Gumdrop Buttons Egg to
Evergreen Egg to Sunflower
Rainbow Chain Egg to
Lover’s Kiss Egg to Nox
Minty Fresh Egg to
Keep On Giving Egg to
Stole My Nose Egg to BlueDragon
All Tied Up Egg to Assirra
Naughty Or Nice Egg to Kiren
Bah Humbug! Egg to Jenn
Shivering Frost Egg to
Northern Star Egg to Tashe
Sweet Surprises Egg to Soli
Tangled Lines Egg to

Honey Love

Green Litith
Re: Christmas 2013!
« Reply #1 on: 23 Dec 2013 at 09:01 PM »
Updated lists!

Also~ Due to working until Midnight tonight and crap, I haven't had a chance to finish all the babies yet sooo draggies may be a bit slow in appearing.

JSYK XD

Swiift

« Reply #2 on: 24 Dec 2013 at 08:47 AM »
If I may, could I request one as well? I would love to be able to claim the Guardian egg.

Assirra

« Reply #3 on: 24 Dec 2013 at 01:21 PM »
I are super excited. :3

Honey Love

Green Litith
« Reply #4 on: 24 Dec 2013 at 10:19 PM »
XD I vastly over estimated my ability to do all things. These will be more along the lines of "happy new year" gifts and should be made available before the first week of January is out.

;) gotta prioritize all these new faces pumping out characters xD

Tags:

Happily Plotting For

6 Years 9 Month and 15 Days

M18+ Warning

Untitled Document

Second Pass is rated M18+

Before exploring our forums, we would like to take a moment to warn you that while most of our RP is PG rated, we do allow for heavy subject matter to be posted, and not all of it will come with a warning in the header. Please take care when browsing our threads, and be sure to look after yourseylf. If anything in a thread makes you uncomfortable, please leave it.

Please note that all our Players communicate between themselves, and all threads are done between concenting adults. Second Pass takes no responsibility for any personal offence taken from subject matter within the site's boards, and if there are any issues between Players the Team should be notified immediately and privately.

To recap, this website may contain mature themes, course language, strong violence, nudity, drug usage, and other material that may be offensive to selected individuals.

Regards, SP Team

Daily Vote

Please vote daily for us!

Current Month

October 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[21] 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.